Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Defining What Inspires You


Just looking at what inspires me for my ensuite/dressing room. The ensuite it ready for the radiant subfloor. Yay! But I've not ordered it yet. Boo! But the tile is ready and waiting at StoneTile. Yay! But I haven't found a source for the distressed mirror wall. Boo!


But I've got lots to do this week including tomorrow's Designer's social media event at Kravet. 


Kravet's social media coordinator extraordinaire, Jennifer Powell, is going to be in Toronto & Montreal spreading the word, to Designers, the benefits of having an online presence. If you didn't already know, Kravet has a great blog you need to Follow called Inspired.Talk. , has a Facebook Page for you to Like and of course you will find them Tweeting all kinds of beautiful and useful info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, I love to hear what's on your mind!