Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

A little dab will do you. Dabble Mag is live!

Kimberly Seldon's highly anticipated Design and Lifestyle on line magazine 'Dabble' has gone live this morning at 9:30 eastern . 

If you have not subscribed to receive your copy, here is the link. Each issue we get to travel the world with one of the top residential designers in North America! 

Sneak Peak:

Stunning white kitchen by California's Erinn Valencich. 


That backsplash is to die for. It finishes the kitchen off powerfully - calm, clean and radiant!


From Design to international food and art each issue of Dabble will inspire you I'm sure as there is something for just about everyone.


David Carter's 'opium' den! I love the hits of vibrant red in the green paneled room.


There is so much more in the premier edition of Dabble...just waiting for you to turn the pages. 


P.S. 


Wholly Guacamole Kimberly Seldon looks a lot like me in this picture:
Kimberly Seldon seated between Lena Diaz and Nyla Free enjoying a gourmet Popsicle from Las Paletas in Nashville, TN.
This is me and The Girl at Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to checking this out- thanks for the preview!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Are you coming to the Dabble launch party March 24? Love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, so glad you stopped by the blog!

    You bet I'll be at the Launch party. I'll make sure to find you and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are going to be at the Launch Party Christine!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I love to hear what's on your mind!