Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Vintage Glam and Crappy News

I'm taking a 'me' break this a.m. Lounging about on the sofa in my recently purchased vintage fur coat made in Geneva. I'm cold and it's warm. It's got a golden sheen to it...but I've no idea what the little critters were that make up the coat. 


I've been under the weather since mid-December. I thought I'd gotten a virus which had decided to settle in to my joints. Since it's February and it has been getting worse I was thinking I should see the Doctor but I'll be honest. I still procrastinated...as per usual. 

I was more than a little surprised to find myself, this past Monday, under an x-ray machine. Turns out Rheumatoid Arthritis is the culprit not a virus. 

I'll be altering my business model till I can get back on my feet. I still have to work out the details but figure I'll focus on eBoards and consulting/designing for client's online. Lot's of one on one phone time with clients to ensure total happiness! Win win situation: clients save cash on design and I can continue working at a more joint friendly pace...in a fur...on the couch. 

Speaking of couches...LOVE Kelly Wearstler's updated blue leather de Sede sofa:



2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your news and hope you're taking care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I love to hear what's on your mind!