Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Bedroom Make Over

I've been absent for 3 months! Time really does fly when you are having fun. Hopefully you will forgive my absence, due to summer vacation. Yes, I do appreciate having such an extended time off in the summer. We were in South Carolina for the largest part of the summer. Waking up on the ocean is wonderful!

Alas, we are home, Steve's back to work and the kids are off to school tomorrow. Yippy on the school! The Boy is going in to French Immersion Grade 1 so he'll be in school 5 days/week now. Lot's of time for me to get working!

Remember my ensuite bathroom reno? Remember we gutted the bathroom, hallway and 2 walk-in closets? Well, I've got some photos and corresponding info to update you all with. That will be later in the week so please check back next weekend for the post.

We have made the life altering decision to move to a small horse farm. So long bedroom community! We are looking in the Port Hope area which is the prettiest town East of Toronto. It is artsy, stylish, has a vibrant gay community and is pet friendly on the beach all of which are important in the community we choose to raise the children in.

So I have been busy redesigning our kitchen for a mini reno, helping with the plastering and sanding of drywall, ordering NuHeat radiant flooring, picking up truckloads of tile and of course selecting colours to paint.

I'm excited about the colours I've selected for our Master Suite. For the walls: F&B Dimity and for the trim: Tanners Brown. Ceiling will likely be Archive or Joa's White. I've got more sanding to do in the ensuite and dressing room so I can't start painting for a while. As soon as I can, I'll have photos for you to get a peak!

Till then, enjoy some loveliness in Dimity as well as Tanners Brown!


Source: flickr.com via Dane on Pinterest

Dimity on ceiling, Archive on trim and Hague Blue on walls.



Source: examiner.com via Dane on Pinterest

Dimity on walls and ceiling.


Tanners brown



Tanners Brown although over exposed photography :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, I love to hear what's on your mind!