Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Chinatown New York

When I was in NYC for BlogFest2011 I had some time to wander around in Chinatown. I had on my personal agenda to get me some yummy Vietnamese for lunch. Success on that!


I had a terrific meal at Xe Lửa a Vietnamese restaurant on Mulberry Street, just south of Canal.


I had a street side seat to people watch. You can't see me in the photo but you can see where I sat devouring my food :)


I had the Barbecue Pork on Rice Vermicelli and it was HEAVEN!


On another stroll through Chinatown I noticed a small lighting store with adorable rice paper lanterns. If I had room in my luggage I'd have brought these and more home with me!




I can't wait to go back to NYC. Steve and I are hoping we to get there some time in the next 2 months. Fingers crossed!


Where do you like to go for a stroll and light lunch in NYC?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, I love to hear what's on your mind!