Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

High Point Market Week Highlights - Oly

Beautiful furnishing are headed your way! It is Market Week at High Point Market in High Point, North Carolina. This is the industry's week to showcase their newest designs to retailers, designers and others withing the industry. If I had my way I'd be there. 


I'll be pulling out all the stops next year to try and make it. High Point Market week is HUGE...both physically and event wise. All the designers who have furniture lines coming out are there to introduce the new wares. 


There are so many spectacular pieces I couldn't possibly cover them all so I'm going to do a few posts highlighting some of my personal favourites. 


Oly - For over 15 years Bay Area designers Kate McIntyre  & Brad Huntzinger have been working together creating furniture for the designer showroom market. 


The Oly showrooms at HPMW showcased light, bright, airy sophistication. Very little here says vintage although the timeless vintage vibe is present. 'Nuff said. Enjoy!




The gorgeous wall mural looks as if it's been there for 200 years.




3 comments:

  1. Love those gold etageres!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina I know they beautiful! So happy you agree.

    Ms. Givens...you really must share your name ;)
    The art work in the first photo, the round coffee table and the etageres! I held my breath when I first saw the photo.

    I need to find artwork this this. There is someone in Toronto who does similar work.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I love to hear what's on your mind!