Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Timbreblue Dances For Money

Tallulah aka Tulah aka Tally aka Lulu aka The Tallywacker....

I'd love you to meet my wee blue girl:  Timbreblue Dances For Money. Her pedigree can be seen in the Whippet Archives.

Her family name is Tallulah Caldwell Kuffert. Tulah is a Whippet pup whelped in Lexington Virginia May 26th of this year. I was so lucky to find the breeders Timbreblue. They have a blogspot blog as well in case you are looking for breeders who are AMAZING.

I saw my wee blue girl being born which was just incredible to be able to experience.



Tallulah is too cool...she is in disguise. And asleep.

Whippets sleep a lot.


Whippets catch rabbits. 13 weeks old is getting a bit of a jump on that instinct.





While doing her whippet yoga...she fell asleep.


Owned...by Ms. Piddles.

Steve Owned.

Tallulah's Lee Industries sofa...she'll grow in to it. Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, I love to hear what's on your mind!