Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I was in the city today to get my hair 'done'. When I walked outside after the appointment I will freely admit I looked Fierce. Totally hot hair. Don't you love how a great cut an make you feel good about yourself. Or is that just me?


I walked out of the salon like this:



Unfortunately I had to go pick up The Girl after school and it was really very windy out. As she was running up to me she, outside the school, she YELLED...in horror: 'What did you do to your hair?!'. 

So I got this amazing haircut but the family (and neighbours as well as their kids, cats and dogs) saw this:



Source: sodahead.com via Dane on Pinterest

Will I *never* get a break? 

P.S. I've been in a funk the past couple of weeks. It always happens when I'm between jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, I love to hear what's on your mind!