Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Sourcing for a client: chaise longue

I've a new client which means I get to source fabulous furniture and lighting. Lovely timing because I'm so desperately over winter. I know that when I'm able to say the job is complete it will be on the verge of getting nice out.

I can't think of a better way to get through this season...other than heading south which is just not financially feasible for us. So I'm good with this!

I'm thinking about putting a chaise lounge in the living room on the dining room side of the fireplace. I want the room to be airy and feel roomy even when the owners are entertaining and the room is full of guests.

Here's a nice selection of modern chaise lounges:

Love! via

Glam sophistication Hollywood Deco style. via



Ok not modern but transitional...and very big on comfort! via 
Lama Leather chair/chaise

Another combination chair/chaise. via

Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona is still my favorite. Available through Knoll.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, I love to hear what's on your mind!