Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Paolo Roversi's Ethereal Winter Wonderland

I am not easily impressed by fashion editorials. There are a handful of photographers I am head over heels giddy about. Paolo Roversi is one of my favorites. His images are often raw yet he reveals an innate fragility in each image.

Paolo did an editorial for W Magazine's December issue that has me speechless. The dresses, model selections, makeup, hair and styling are superb. I have to remind myself to breath. I'd love to have these blown up and on my walls.

I've picked 2 of my favorites to show here and you can follow the link below to see the rest of the editorial.


Galliano Hat

Dior Haute Couture's silk tulle dress

*bisous*
Dane

1 comment:

  1. I posted about these as well- some of the most stunning photographs I have ever seen- magical!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I love to hear what's on your mind!