Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Low Country in the North Country

A beautiful canopy bed at {this is glamorous} led me a to a post at Beautiful Things to Share about a home Photographer Ashlee Raubach shot and blogged about.

Be sure to check out these posts.

I was inspired to showcase a home I fell head over heels with which was in the February 2010 issue of Canadian House and Home magazine.

On the Ganaraska River's edge in Port Hope, Ontario Alan de la Vigne found a ramshackle 1830's home which had been butchered over the years by bad "fix up's".



Obviously Mr. de la Vigne is a man of vision...and style!

This outstanding home looks like it was taken from downtown Charleston SC with the beautiful loggias. 

I miss the Low Country. I'm definately a Southern Girl at heart.

The interior is not to shabby either.



Thank you House and Home. You never fail to inspire me with each and every one of your editorials.

Be sure to subscribe to H&H's digital issue! I gaurantee it will be a worthwile investment. And you'll get to see the rest of the de la Vigne home's interiors.

*bisous*

Dane

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links to those great blogs! I love House and Home and look forward to every issue!

    Please stop by my blog for a Best Blog Award in celebration of your inspiration! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see that H & H has a video tour of his home? Just posted on that.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, I love to hear what's on your mind!